19 May 2006

My Action Agenda!

Today I need to:

Do laundry. Also fold stuff. Clean laundry is piled up on the rocking chair and has taken up half of my dresser. Aiee!

Look for more jobs and send out resumes. I'm disgusted because all the horticulturalist jobs are in KC, usually over an hour from where we are. But I must forge on.

(BTW, I'm not going after an English teaching job. I am an evil selfish girl, and all that homework I'd have to grade would take me away from my story. I am looking for a job where I don't have to bring stuff home, though I'm willing to write lists of things to do at 3 a.m. the way I used to.)

Get those damn book proposals out! I'm going to try to hook the laptop to the printer, but if it crashes I'll take it to the library, which has wireless access, send it to my e-mail account, then print from this other computer (it has internet access and it has a printer).

Get off the blog! Get to work! It's ten minutes until nine, so let's go!

On the radio (KNIM, Maryville) -- Telegraph City? by Dire Straits. Cool song! I love this station.

Oh no! Now they're playing the Doors! Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some.

No comments: